Community Update – 1/5/18
Posted By amadueno on January 5, 2018
Just a brief update on things happening here at The Harbor Club
1. Board Meeting – the January Board Meeting date has been changed to Thursday, January 18th.
2. Cornerstone – the unit door inspections have been completed. An update will be provided at the board meeting.
3. HCI Fire Sprinkler Repairs – the fire sprinkler repairs in the East Tower are almost complete. We expect to begin the fire sprinkler repairs in the West Tower the week of January 22nd. We will notify those units affected once the date is confirmed.
4. Gym – the recumbent bike has been repaired.
5. Fob and Transmitter Audit – beginning January 12th we will begin a fob and garage transmitter audit. You will receive a letter and a registration form soon. Please be on the lookout.
6. Christmas Trees – please contact to the Security Staff to arrange for tree removal.
7. Balconies – as a reminder please to do not allow debris to fall from your balcony. Cigarette butts and cigarette boxes are landing on the lower West Tower balconies.
** Please note, if your home is leased you may want to forward this communication to your tenant. You may also provide your tenants or property managers email address to Management in order to add them on the email blast list.