Just a brief update on things happening here at The Harbor Club
1. Board Meeting – the January Board Meeting date has been changed to Thursday, January 18th.
2. Cornerstone – the unit door inspections have been completed. An update will be provided at the board meeting.
3. HCI Fire Sprinkler Repairs – the fire sprinkler repairs in the East Tower are almost complete. We expect to begin the fire sprinkler repairs in the West Tower the week of January 22nd. We will notify those units affected once the date is confirmed.
4. Gym – the recumbent bike has been repaired.
5. Fob and Transmitter Audit – beginning January 12th we will begin a fob and garage transmitter audit. You will receive a letter and a registration form soon. Please be on the lookout.
6. Christmas Trees – please contact to the Security Staff to arrange for tree removal.
7. Balconies – as a reminder please to do not allow debris to fall from your balcony. Cigarette butts and cigarette boxes are landing on the lower West Tower balconies.
** Please note, if your home is leased you may want to forward this communication to your tenant. You may also provide your tenants or property managers email address to Management in order to add them on the email blast list.
Welcome to The Harbor Club!
The Harbor Club owners are now able to obtain Association documents through the Harbor Club website. All owners will need to obtain their Action Property Management account number in order to set-up their account so they can obtain Association related documents. Below are the step by step instructions about how to access the site to set up your account:
- From The Harbor Club homepage, select the “My Account” drop down, which will direct you to the Vivo Portal Site
- Once in the Vivo Portal Site, click the log-in button
- On the log-in page, at the bottom select the “Don’t have an account?” link
- You will be re-directed to a step by step process to set up an account. You will need your 12-digit Action account number. You can obtain your account number from the Resident Services Supervisor, the General Manager or by contacting Action’s Community Care Dept at 800-400-2284.
If you have any problems setting up your account, please contact Action’s Community Care Dept to walk you through the process. An Action Community Care representative will be able to assist you or connect you with a member of Action’s IT dept.
Another great feature of the VIVO Portal is you are able to submit work orders for common area and in-unit maintenance. The work order is then logged and received by Management and Engineering and allows us to track all work orders. You will also be able to track your work order, so you know the status. The front desk team will also be able to view work orders that have been submitted. It’s a checks and balances system so all work orders are completed and homeowners know the status of any work order they have submitted.